Welcome to Costs Law Reports
Coming Soon: Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia
The Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia brings together all the essential costs, fees, cases, J codes, rules and regulations that costs lawyers and litigators need in a single, portable volume. Updated every two years, it is a must have for your bookshelf or briefcase.
This 2020-2021 edition has been fully reviewed to account for the constant changes to costs & fees in the last 24 months including:
- Court of Protection, Civil Proceedings and Magistrates' Courts Fees (Amendment) Order 2018
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Legal Officers (Annual Fees) Order 2018
- Ecclesiastical Judges, Legal Officers and Others (Fees) Order 2018
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) (Amendment) (EU Exit) (No. 2) Regulations 2018
- Criminal Legal Aid (Remuneration) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2018
- Public Record Office (Fees) Regulations 2018
- Public Guardian (Fees, etc) (Amendment) Regulations 2019
The Costs & Fees Encyclopaedia is now available to pre-order for just £60, saving you £25 on the full published price of £85.
Weekly Case Update
As well as the monthly bulletin, you can now subscribe to a weekly email alert which provides you with the latest cases and reports from that week. The new cases are free for 1 week after publication, after which they will be for paying members only. Sign up below: